November 12, 2007

Daddy vs the Bitch

Wow sometimes I'm truly shocked and disgusted by people's heartless assholishness. I have a little story to tell which illustrates how heartless and fucked up some people are in this world. But I turned it out and dished this bitch 10-fold.

Friday night me and Robopapi adopted a little girl cat to keep our boy cat company. He's been spying on these other cats from the living room windows a lot lately and is always looking for them. We felt he really wanted to have some companionship. So we decided to adopt another cat, a slightly younger female since he was used to our little Taffy girl who passed away last year.

We adopted from KittyKind which has an adoption center in the Union Square Petco store. When we finally left the store it was pouring rain and cold outside. Poor little Stella (the cats name) was cold and in a kitty carrier, no insulation. Getting a cab in NYC in this weather is nearly impossible.

We crossed the street on Broadway looking for a cab, finally I spotted someone getting out of a mini-van cab across the street. We started to try and cross but traffic was coming and I told Robopapi not to cross until we had the light. I didn't want an untimely accident. That would suck. Finally I was able to run for the cab. But of course wouldn't you know some asshole stepped in front of me and ran for it. I ran too and got to the cab at the same time. I told the girl standing in front of me that I was waiting for that cab and I had a cat in a cage that I need to get home urgently. This fucking c**t b**ch had the nerve to tell me she needed to get to Grand Central Station. I looked at her in complete horror as she ignored my plea to get my cat in some shelter and home. This time I raised my voice and told her again that I had a little cat who was cold and needed to get her inside NOW. This bi**h told me she got to the cab first. This fucking c**t was actually going to stand there and argue with me. So being the daddy of our new little kitty I pulled a real New Yorker Daddy on her. I realized I am not going to stand her arguing with this fucked up selfish bitch c**t. I'm taking this cab and that's it. I stepped in front of her, threw my bags in the cab and told Robopapi to hand me the cat carrier and get in the cab NOW. And that was that. I felt so Sigourney Weaver like, get away from that cab you BITCH!

C**ty little miss b**th-whore walked away and yelled at me, saying I was a jerk. Oh the pain the pain! Yeah right! I yelled back at her and told her she was a heartless bitch and my cat thinks the same too. Needless to say my little family with cat were all in the cab safe and sound and warm on our way home. I felt quite proud and quite the Daddy.


Labels: , , , ,