November 07, 2007

100 is nothing to be proud of

I am so disgusted an appalled by the American laziness. I suppose if it's not voting by your cellphone for American Idol, it's just not worth doing. Fuck this, this will be our demise. How do you spell America? L-A-Z-I-N-E-S-S.

We cast our votes last night on the way home and were appalled to find out that we were #97 and #98 who came in to vote in our area. Two more came right after us with nearly 5 minutes till the polls closed. Wow, we made 100. Sick! I'm not sure how many voting centers there are in Jersey City since it's a rather large area. I was equally appalled at the nearly zero signage indicating where our polling place was. I only knew to go there because I knew exactly where it was from the mailing I received after I registered to vote.

Sad, so so sad.

Labels: , , ,