November 19, 2007

The Bitches of NYC

Yet another stupid kunt bitch story. I think I'm gonna start a new blog series called the Bitches of NYC. It even soiunds good. I seem to be coming into contact with a lot of them lately. Last week's incident was (Daddy vs the Bitch) about the heartless bitch who insisted on taking my taxi cab even though I had my newly adopted cat with me freezing in the rain.

So yesterday, me and Robopapi were walking down 7th Avenue in Chelsea. We had just stopped in the pet store to buy up some kitty food and I was holding the bag. These cans are identical to a tuna can and I had about 8 or 10 of them in my plastic bag, so understandably it was a tad bit heavy. So we're walking leisurely and this Bitch Jogger comes jogging by, not even looking where she's going and she runs right into my bag. Mind you I was just walking along minding my own business as a typical pedestrian. So she runs smack into my bad and screams out loud "OWE OWE OWE, THAT HURT". All the while she is still jogging on while looking back at me with her goddamn iPod headphones on and screaming at me. She called me a BITCH, which elicited hysterical laughter from these two guys nearby who saw and heard the whole exchange. They were cracking up, and so were we. I felt no remorse in a this situation where I would otherwise feel great sympathy. But that bitch deserved none of it.

I just can't believe what the fuck is wrong with people lately. This stupid bitch runs into my bag, hurts herself and somehow it's my fault. NOT. She deserved it, for not looking where she was going and for thinking as a jogger on a busy sidewalk that she somehow had the right to bang into me and expect that she was in the right. Well who's hurting now, you stupid skinny bitch!? OK, now I'm laughing. Make it stop, it hurts.

Labels: