March 06, 2006

A SHADE BIT SHADY, and a tad bit childish

I have no idea where this is coming from today with the exception of events on my walk to work this morning and the fact that this is the third day in a row where I am the sole IT person on staff in my office. In other words, I'm b-o-r-e-d (say it like Ming the Merciless says it to Klytus in Flash Gordon, 1980) today and I can only flip though so many pictures on Bigmusclebear.com without becoming brain-dead.

Anyway, to get to my subject today... there is almost nothing that gives me more pleasure than snubbing or otherwise giving "shade" to an obviously extremely hot looking man. But only the kind that thinks they are the hottest piece of shit on Earth. Those are the ones I love to snub.

Case in point; This morning's walk took me past the ever ridiculous (my own jealous opinion) David Barton Gym on W.23rd Street (I'm too laze today to hyperlink it, and frankly why bother). As I was to cross the street, this very very
very hot man crossed towards me. He was the kind who knew too well that he was super hot (and he really was). I nonchalantly glanced at him just so that he saw me see him, and then I slowly looked the other way as he passed, deliberately showing him that I could care less. I know this is so High School and childish but I love doing it. I love letting them know that I don't care that they think they're hot shit. Another case; is this super hot trainer that one of my friends slept with once. He's such a conceited freak that I always pass him and don't even bother glancing at all. I might as might be a blind man when it comes to him. This really is a great source of entertainment for me. But just so y'all don't get the wrong idea about me, I only do this to guys who give off that conceited energy. I'm more than happy to look, ogle, or stare at very hot men. I just find guys who are humble so much more sexy.

Now please forget you ever read this entry. It will self-destruct in 15 seconds.