February 24, 2006

Peeping Tom? No, SMS Peeping.

I stumbled upong this very interesting website called SMS Peeping. SMS stands for Short Message Service, or better known in the States as TXT messaging. Some of the txt messages people send are short, cute and sweet, and some are just ridiculous and stupid. Either way, it's kinda fun to get a little peep into poeple's private communiques, and it's all anonymous.

I discovered the site after downloading this cool Dashboard Widget called SMS, which allows me to send TXT messages to any of my friends in my Address Book right to their cell phones from my Desktop (free).

About SMS Peeping
smspeeping.com displays real text messages sent to mobile phone users. All messages are shown with the permission of the sender. No identifying information is stored or displayed.

smspeeping.com is purely for entertainment. People send some pretty funny stuff! The messages are created by users around the world and are not endorsed by smspeeping.com or the really cool guy that built the site.