February 27, 2006

A very Bloggy Weekend

[sing] Here's the story...of a lovely lady... oh sorry, really sorry. Totally wrong sing song. It got into my head I guess because I was thinking of A Very Brady Christmas when I made up the title of this entry. Next.

My weekend was a very Bloggy weekend, filled with some big name Bloggers. Now I hate name dropping, in fact I positively despise when people, especially friends of mine, name drop. And some of them do. Shit I just want to smack them when they name drop. It's really stupid and retarded. As if I'd really like them anymore just because they supposedly know some big wig big name.
Who cares Edith! OMG, I digress. I can't seem to keep on one track here today.

Anyway, back to my weekend. Friday, we had a fun and filling dinner at El Azteca in Hell's Kitchen with blogger Eric (with a c) of We, Like Sheep and his DP/BF. Then we drifted to Barrage to have some more drinky and talky. Then, off to bed. And wouldn't you like to know.


Saturday night we met up with the G-liscious Glennalicious and company to see the new (in the U.S.) Russian horror flick Night Watch (2004). I won't bother reviewing the movie as Glennaliscious already has here. And I won't bother ranting about our experience at the dreadful AMC25 theater on 42nd Street either because I already did as a comment on Glennaliscious' blog entry here.


Sunday night, we let down our hair at the regal b
Eagle for their Sunday beer blast fuck fest. Well not really a fuck fest unless you can find a really dark corner, but then you risk getting thrown out and barred for life. I digress again... There we ran into the ever sexy and sheepish Eric (with a c) from We, Like Sheep (and blueberries), as well as the ever popular Joe.My.God (no real name needed because he's very well known and very popular). After spending a fair 2 hours or so, it was off to bed again. Think what you will, it's more fun like that.