March 17, 2006

Atomic Robot & Atomic Butt Boy (me)


Atomic Robot, originally uploaded by Luc Latulippe.

Well well well, what a small world it really is. I've recently befriended a really sweet guy who lives in Vancouver. He's quite the cutey and so is his man Daddy Doug.

A long while ago I also befriended another guy in Vancouver who will go by the name BigDog. Well BigDog sent me a t-shirt that was done by a local Vancouver artist. It was a large so I only wear it around the house but it's one of my favorite t-shirts. I love the design and colors and it's super soft.

So here I am flipping through my new found friend, Luc's Flickr picutres and what do I stumble across...? The art on my t-shirt. He is the artist. Amazing.

This is not the first time that stuff like this has happened to me, being drawn to people in unforeseen mysterious ways. I love it.