March 21, 2006

As Adele Givens says, "much love"

I wanted to say thank you to everyone for your kind words of congratulations and support yesterday. I count myself as incredibly lucky to be in a relationship like the one I'm in. I had an ex who thought that word "lucky" was a sick and twisted way of thinking. Well ya know what mister X, fuck you. Had you believed in me, you probably wouldn't have gotten all mixed up with Tina and everything else that followed suit. Sucker! Yup, I can be such a hater. Thank goodness for me I found out sooner than later. And what comes around, goes around, and the interest sucks.

Believe me I know how insanely hard it is to find a relationship that works or even just a good man you can connect with. I've had my fair share of sick and wrong relationships, totally psycho freaks and Dr. Jeckle & Mr. Hydes. I've had my heart completely stabbed, pulverized, stomped on, and brutally beaten. Sure I have dark places in my heart and memories but I can also be lucky to have all those experiences and know to steer clear of them for any future relationships, and that definitely includes friendships.

I wish I had those magic words for everyone who's struggling in a relationship or is yearning to find their love. Sorry to say there is no magic I can bestow (oh great, what good am I). Everyone has their own magic and spark. What works for me may not work for you. I think of ourselves as different elements and we all interact and react differently to each other. It's all in the eye of the beholder babes. I guess the only thing I can tell y'all is if you feel those butterflies, if he makes you a tad nervous, then just try it. Go for it. There's never a guarantee or expectation for anything. Hey, ya never know until you try.

Much Love