July 05, 2006

I'm Alive by ELO

Aside from me being rather quiet lately, and stupidly letting my spaceboystoys domain expire accidentally (while away on vacation), I've been traveling a little. Me and the RoboPapi visited our northern better halves upstairs in Vancouver, Canada. What a beautiful city. I mean how amazing is it to look down almost any street and see snow capped mountains in the distance (rhetorical). Really stunning. Now those Canadians really have their shit together. The U.S. is positively a bunch of bumbling idiots compared to our northerly neighbors. But I digress.

I'll write more about it later and sum up my extended 4th of July weekend. But I am alive and feeling sexy, for all those who were worried or hadn't seen me acting a fool at the Eagle this weekend. I've uploaded some pictures of our Vancouver trip.